VAD15 OBD2 for Mazda Miata MX5 (NC)
A revolutionary 52mm Can-Bus OLED Display for Mazda Miata MX5 (NC) with custom air vent adapter.
In general, it is possible to support all 2008+ ECUs that have a OBD 2 interface.
The following values can be displayed:*
- Speed (RPM)
- Engine load (Load)
- Fuel pressure (FuelPressure)
- Boost pressure (MAP)
- Vehicle speed (Speed)
- Ignition angle (IgnAng)
- Intake temperature (IAT)
- Air mass (MAF)
- Oil temperature (OilTemp)
- Fuel pressure relative to inlet vacuum (FuelRail)
- Water temperature (CLT)
- CatTemp Bank1 Sensor 1 (CatTemp1)
- Cat temperature Bank1 Sensor 2 (CatTemp2)
- Cat temperature Bank2 Sensor 1 (CatTemp3)
- Cat temperature Bank2 Sensor 2 (CatTemp4)
*depends from vehicle to vehicle, which values the ECU sends out.
We continue to expand our list of supported ECUs. Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org to make a suggestion.