This is the VADpro OBD II cable for all VAG Group (Audi, VW, Seat, Skoda) and BMW Vehicles. Here the terminal 15 signal (ignition plus) is already taken internally at the OBD plug, which means that no external power cable is required.
With it the installation is done in a few minutes all OBD 2 values can be shown on the display! Also engine error codes can be displayed!
|OBD pin||description||Display pin|
|1||* Terminal 15 (ignition plus - not all vehicles)||A5|
|4 + 5||Dimensions||A1|
|16||Permanent plus (12V)|
* If the CC22720 cable is used, pins 1 and 16 are not assigned, but are led out as a separate cable.
The Can Bus settings must match the vehicle. By default, these are set that fit most vehicles:
- "Settings": Speed = 500, CanTerm = ON
The display tests itself whether 11bit (Can2.0A) or 29bit (Can2.0b) identifiers are supported by the control unit.
These values are preset and cannot be changed:
- Speed (RPM)
- Engine load
- Fuel Pressure
- Boost pressure (MAP)
- Vehicle speed
- Ignition angle (IgnAng)
- Intake temperature (IAT)
- Air mass (MAF)
- Oil temperature (OilTemp)
- Fuel pressure relative to inlet vacuum (FuelRail)
- Water temperature (CLT)
- Cat temperature bank1 sensor 1 (CatTemp1)
- Cat temperature bank1 sensor 2 (CatTemp2)
- Cat temperature bank2 sensor 1 (CatTemp3)
- Cat temperature bank2 sensor 2 (CatTemp4)
- Additionally 4 analog inputs
In addition to the OBD2 values, sensors can also be fed in via the four analog inputs. More about this here: Analog inputs